Graduates from the Medical Specialties programs:
- Manage the health/disease process comprehensively, from a biopsychosocial approach.
- Master the preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitation techniques and methods when faced with health cases pertaining to their area of specialty.
- olve problems in their discipline through clinical, scientific, and epidemiological research in order to obtain valid, reliable conclusions aimed to improve their professional practice and to disseminate their findings.
- Analyze the social and institutional conditions under which they provide medical care and education and carry out medical research.
- Behave professionally and with a critical, ethical, and legal sense in face of the medical problems in their area of competence.