The Industrial and Systems Engineering Master’s Degree Program prepares specialists in the design and the administration of logistics systems, lean systems, and various corporate operational processes. We foster a practical approach that identifies and suggests creative strategies.Objective
With its practical focus, it is the only program in the northern region of Mexico specializing in a practical approach to the administration and design of logical systems, supply chains, and other corporate operational processes.
Graduates from the Industrial and Systems Engineering Master’s Degree Program:
- Hold an integrated vision of organizational leadership that identifies business opportunities and suggesting creative strategies.
- Apply rigorous methodologies to optimize the productive and administrative processes all along the supply chain.
- Specialize in the design and administration of competitiveness enhancing logistic and manufacturing systems.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Design and manage lean manufacturing systems in order to generate business value.
- Incorporate new industrial engineering methods and techniques to optimize the processes and create business value.
- Design applied research related with industrial engineering in order to generate knowledge.
- Master the basic professional skills (problem solving, ethical decision making, negotiation and the application of rational thought to logics and communication) when performing professional work.