The Transparency Box has been implemented in order to consolidate the atmosphere of integrity that currently prevails at the Universidad de Monterrey and to promote its permanence.
The Universidad de Monterrey is an institution that is committed to the daily teaching and experience of values. In this sense, UDEM applies its regulations within a framework of responsible freedom.
Two guiding elements of UDEM’s institutional regulations which stand out are:
- The Code of Ethics (applicable to administrative and teaching staff that works for UDEM directly or indirectly).
- The Student Regulations (applicable to all students enrolled at UDEM).
The Transparency Box has been implemented in order to ensure further compliance with these guiding elements and thus consolidate the atmosphere of integrity that currently prevails in our institution.
The objective of this system is to “provide a communication channel which allows collaborators, students, and the general community to report any situations which go against institutional regulations and/or affect the achievement of the levels of trust and security that our Institution requires.”
It is thus that we, as members of this University Community, share in the responsibility to experience and protect UDEM values.
If you have any comments or want to report any suspicious facts, situations or behavior regarding the following:
- Failure to comply with the internal regulations and policies of the institution
- Theft or misuse of assets
- Misuse of proprietary information
- Academic dishonesty
- Intellectual plagiarism
- The existence of irregular financial incentives
- Use of institutional resources for personal benefit
- Failure to comply with procedure to make major purchases through a committee
- Requesting bribes
- Abuse of authority
- Forging or altering documentation
- In general, any breaches of the code of ethics.
Contact us at
Information received from the reporting party will be treated and analyzed confidentially and professionally.
A commitment to UDEM’s values is part of the day and life, the self and activities of all community members. We are all responsible for them. We are counting on you!