Full graduate degree program
1. Submit your documentation.
The documents should be certified by the Department of Higher Education or bear an apostille from the Department of Certifications from the government of the state where you pursued your studies.
ou must submit your documents at the Liaising Office of the Graduate Area, which is located on the third floor of the Main Administrative Building (Rectoría). ou can also send them to the following address, at least two months before the beginning of the academic term when you want to join the university:
Universidad de Monterrey
Liaising Office, Graduate Area
Third floor of the Main Administrative Building (Rectoría)
Av. Ignacio Morones Prieto núm. 4500 pte.
San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León
C. P. 66238, Mexico
2. Provide proof of your work experience (review the requirements for the program you are interested in).
3. Attend an interview with the Academic Program Director.
4. Send your updated résumé to the e-mail address [email protected].
5. Create your profile through the BE UDEM platform.
6. Pass the Graduate Level Admission Competency Evaluation (ECIP).
This online diagnostic tool is exclusive to UDEM graduate degree programs.
What does it do? It assesses he development of administrative and interactive competencies through virtual work simulations. Through a series of situations, it will allow you to choose the best alternative to achieve effective results.
Submit the following documents:
A copy of birth certificate issued in current year (if you are a foreigner, the document must be apostilled).
Official undergraduate certificate, original and authenticated.
A legible copy of your professional license, on both sides.*
A legible copy of professional degree, on both sides.
A legible photocopy of CURP.
Four recent black-and-white photographs (3 X 2.5 cm / 1 ¼” X 1”), no snapshots, with your name on the back.
A photocopy of your official i.d. (INE card, passport).
A copy of proof of address (issued within three months of current date, only water, electricity, and telephone bills will be accepted).
A valid copy of the FM3 Immigration Form.
Letter of no criminal record in your country.
Prior to payment of registration fee, submit a printed and signed copy of the document Terms and Conditions for Admission and Permanence in the Universidad de Monterrey.
*If you do not have you diploma or professional certification, you must submit proof that it is in process, even if it only covers the current period.
Send in the following documentation:
- A copy of your passport.
- Application for admission.
- A copy of course application letter signed by your academic advisor.
- A copy of your undergraduate grade report to date, certified by your university.
- Two letters of academic recommendation from faculty members, certified by your university’s student exchange office.
- Proof of Major Medical Insurance covering your entire stay in Mexico. UDEM offers this insurance to all its students. You can request it at the Center for Information Services and Student Services (CIAA), upon your arrival.
If there is no exchange agreement between our universities, you should sign up as a direct- registration student. That is to say, you will pay your tuition at UDEM, according to the number of credits that you registered.