The Master’s Degree in Educational Sciences (online) prepares you to master fundamental knowledge of education and its relationship with new social paradigms.
You will have vast knowledge of educational systems and their management in order to respond to our society’s needs for education and training.
Courses you will take in this program.
With the Master’s Degree in Educational Sciences (online), we prepare you professionally to develop a prospective approach by keeping you up-to-date in various areas so that you can generate innovative actions and become a catalyzer of change in educational and cultural organizations.
We prepare you with an approach to educational research in the fields of curricula and educational technology in order to innovate individual educational processes (teaching practice) as well as institutional processes (institutional educational projects) that contribute to transform the quality of education.
Student Learning Outcomes
- To master the fundamental knowledge of education and its relationship with the new social paradigms.
- To upgrade and go deeper into the specific knowledge of a specialization area in order to participate in educational improvement projects.
- To apply scientific research to their educational work in various sociocultural contexts.
- To master basic professional skills (problem solving, ethical decision-making, negotiation, and application of reasoning in logic and communication) for the performance of their work duties.
In order to pursue the master’s degree program in Educational Sciences (online), you must meet the following profile:
- Be committed to the permanent search for quality and excellence in the actions you undertake.
- Show interest in acquiring knowledge and skills to design, develop, implement and evaluate training programs and human resources training.
- Have high motivation to know and participate in a training system supported by the updating of new communication and information technologies.
Upon completion of this master's degree program, you will have acquired the following skills:
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Effective oral and written communication
- Effective decision-making
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Master’s Degree in Educational Sciences (online).
*The order presented may change.
|Didactics of Learning Based on Neuroscience and Modern Psychology||6|
|Curriculum Evaluation and Design||6|
|Problem Solving Based on Key Issues||2|
|Logic Applied to Reasoning and Communication||2|
|Organizational Perspectives and Implementations in Educational Administration||6|
|Rationality and its Scientific Approach in the Didactic and Learning Process||6|
|Philosophy, Education, and Ethics||6|
|Cognitive Processes and Education||6|
|Stimulating Creativity and Innovation||2|
|Multiculturalism and the School||6|
|Diagnosis and Understanding of Learning Problems||6|
|Sociology and Anthropology of Education and Culture||6|
|Innovation and Change Project||4|
|Organizational Culture and Learning||6|
|Dissemination of Innovation and Change Project||4|
Total credits: 84