The list of extension programs presented below shows the areas of specialization in Art, Architecture and Design that are at the service of society and various organizations.
- Generation of design ideas, Sketching and Design Thinking.
- Program of green practices for urban environments.
- Update in computing technologies for design and architecture.
- Use and implementation of native vegetation for urban environments.
- International Program in Landscape Architecture.
- Introduction to ceramics: use of clay (kneading, molding, burning and finishing).
- Ceramic workshop: creation of molds for emptying. Introduction to polymers: preparation of resin for casting and manufacture of pieces in fiberglass.
- Polymer workshop: preparation of molds in silicone, molds and thermoformed.
- Oil painting workshop, old masters techniques.
- Development of skills in modeling and 3D rendering (Bender 3D).
- Silkscreen and engraving workshop (basic techniques).
- Introduction to the use of wood.
- Basic foundations for the development of welding application skills.
- Training in the use of sewing machines at an operational level.