In the specialty in Psychoanalytic Clinical Practice (ECP) you will be able to analyze the individual’s psychological functioning an prepare dynamic diagnoses. Furthermore, you will revise the theoretical components dealt with in the specialty, as well as the management and supervision of clinical cases.
In the Specialty in Psychoanalytic Clinical Practice, you will become competent in the mastery of the theoretical-practical-ethical-methodological knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to practice consolidated clinical psychology based on evidence-supported practice in various clinical scenarios.
Student Learning Ouutcomes
You will be educated and trained as a clinical psychologist specialized in Psychoanalytic Clinical Practice, an expert in the management of theory, techniques, and research in your area of expertise.
To pursue this specialty, you must be a psychologist or physician interested in developing clinical and psychological intervention competencies, innovating clinical practice of Psychology, professionalizing evidence-based clinical management, and participating in the scientific dissemination of research findings.
As a graduate of the Specialty in Psychoanalytic Clinical Practice, you will...
- Have a solid academic training in Psychoanalysis.
- Inquire into the fundamental concepts of psychoanalysis, their variations, and the construction of new conceptions.
- Manage psychoanalytical theories since they are capable of examining and questioning the fundamental concepts related to practice.
- Be able to analyze the individual’s psychological functioning and prepare dynamic diagnoses.
- Maintain a flexible, critical attitude which allows them to address psychoanalytic practice and contrast it with the practice of other therapeutic approaches in terms of their scope and limitations within the different social and cultural scenarios.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the specialty in Psychoanalytic Clinical Practice.
|1st||Clinical Intervention I: Psychoanalytic approach||6|
|2nd||Clinical Intervention II: Psychoanalytic approach||6|
|3rd||Clinical Intervention III: Psychoanalytic approach ||6|
|4th||Evidence-based Clinical Practice I: Psychoanalytic approach||6|
|5th||Evidence-based Clinical Practice II. Psychoanalytic approach||6|
|6th||Comparative Clinical Practice: Psychoanalytic approach||6|
|Epistemological Foundations of Contemporary Clinical Models||6|
|Biological Foundations of Behavior: Neuropsychology ||6|
|Cognitive and Affective Foundations of Behavior||6|
|Psychosocial Foundations of Behavior||6|
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.