Through the undergraduate degree program in Law and Public Administration, UDEM offers the best learning experience since it is the only institution in the north of the country that includes Law and Public Administration in a well-balance program that offers more than 15 practical content courses and the Catedras Laboris.
As a graduate, you will become knowledgeable in the legal system and public administration at the national level.
Exchange programs that give you a double degree.
It was the year in which our Courtroom for Oral Trials was established as the official seat of the Judicial Power of the State of Nuevo León.
Program that offers training in Law and Public Administration.
With organizations: OAS, SRE, ONCE and public institutions.
You will be educated and trained as a professional who is capable of solving problems with responsibility, honesty, and ethics, based on a comprehensive education in the main areas of law and public administration. As a graduate, you will be an agent of change, with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop in public institutions.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Applying knowledge acquired in specific courses to solve different problems that arise.
- Applying knowledge of public administration and best practices within the scope of public service sector.
- Analyzing and designing legal and political strategies through research that allows them to provide clients with the certainty and reassurances that they require.
- Implementing legal strategies that comply with legal provisions.
- Developing appropriate skills in order to be able to diagnose the best legal practices and for the management of adequate public policies for each client.
Bachelor of Law and Public Administration. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090939 dated October 8, 2009. Effective as of February 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you should have an affinity for the search, ordering, and processing of information in a scientific and well-reasoned manner. Furthermore, you should have a keen interest in public activity and governmental operation.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Of institutions and procedures and the application of Law and the integration of lines of legal thinking.
- Of law control mechanisms and defense mechanisms of constitutional principles.
- Of State activity and the structure and functions of Public Administration.
- Of international environments and concepts and provisions in the disciplines of the legal field.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following skills:
- You will understand and connect distinctive elements of legal institutions.
- You will communicate in other languages.
- You will classify legal categories.
- You will express your ideas accurately orally and in writing.
- You will review legal issues with a critical approach.
- You will argue legal propositions.
Upon completion of this program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Respect and appreciation for human life and fundamental human rights.
- Respect and appreciation for human creativity.
- Respect and appreciation for learning.
- Respect and appreciation for the principles of democracy.
- Ethics in Public Administration.
- Acknowledgment of and respect for justice.
Field of work
As a graduate from UDEM’s undergraduate degree program in Law and Public Administration (LDF) you will be able to work in both the public sector and the private sector.
- Political consultant
- Public servant
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Legal advisor
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more