You will analyze and solve legal-fiscal cases through conceptual and practical foundations. You will provide well-aimed counsel on national and international fiscal affairs. You will develop the ability to analyze, summarize, construe, and argue fiscal problems with a sense of ethics and responsibility.
In the Taxation category, within the Top 100 worldwide, of the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019.
Our objective is to educate and train you as a professional who achieves a responsible solution to the problems to be dealt with, through the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Analysis and solution of law and tax cases through conceptual and practical basis.
- Capability to accurately advice in fiscal matters, both domestic and international.
- Ability for analysis, synthesis, interpretation and argumentation about fiscal problems with ethical sense and responsibility.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Law, Management, Finance, Economics, International Commerce, Accounting, or like disciplines.
- Have a positive attitude in the face of challenges and changes.
- Be analytical and accurate.
- Have a sense of ethics and responsibility.
- Be interested in topics concerning globalization.
Through this master’s degree program, you will be able to enhance the following skills:
- Problem solving.
- Effective decision-making.
- Analyzing and summarizing information.
- Construing and arguing Tax Law.
- Applying an interdisciplinary vision to fiscal issues.
- Management of various Fiscal Tax sources.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Master’s Degree in Tax Law.
*The order presented may change.
|Seminar on Global Trends in the Company||6|
|Federal Tax Law||6|
|Constitutional Tax Law||6|
|The Company’s Fiscal Regime||6|
|Income Tax on Legal Persons||6|
|Income Tax on Natural Persons||6|
|State and Municipal Tax Law||6|
|Optative Seminar I||6|
|Optative Seminar II||6|
|Fiscal and Financial Systems and their effects||6|
|Juridical Investigation Seminar||6|
Total credits: 78