You will train and prepare with skills, abilities, and attitudes that will allow you to be able to meet the needs for secondary- and tertiary-level care in accordance with a unique plan of Medical Specialties that will guarantee your professional development with a humanistic approach to the comprehensive care of patients.
Duration: 3 years.
- IMSS Hospital 34.
Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20120183 dated May 24, 2011.
In this subspecialty in Angiology and Vascular Surgery, you will develop an interest for continuing education and research.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will solve the clinical problems of pathologies typical of Angiology and Vascular Surgery in the different clinical scenarios.
- You will demonstrate through your actions the principles of ethics and professionalism of your specialty.
- You will support the tutoring of lower-ranking peers and patients.
- You will develop research that will allow you to make decisions concerning the care of your patients.
You will be a medical professional with formal training to carry out prevention, diagnosis, and treatment actions with support from available technological resources and based on your knowledge of natural history and the physiopathology of diseases, as well as their relationship with the different organs and systems.
You need to have completed 1 year of the Specialty in General Surgery and you should also have the following knowledge:
- Scientific foundations of Medicine and of General Surgery in particular.
- Broad knowledge of scientific methodology and the epidemiological method.
- Fluent and accurate use of oral and written Spanish.
- Understanding and translating English.
You need to have completed 1 year of the Specialty in General Surgery and you should also have the following skills:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic surgical procedures.
- Systematized retrieval of medical information.
- Basic ability to use the Internet.
- Basic use of Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Use of statistics packages.
You need to have completed 1 year of the Specialty in General Surgery and you should also have the following attitudes:
- Warmth and availability to care for the patient and his or her family.
- Discipline, order, and punctuality.
- Honesty and respect of others as values.
- Study habits and participation in continuing education activities.
- Enterprising spirit.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Consult the courses that you will take in the Subspecialty in Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
|SACV1001||Clinical Training I||70.43|
|SACV1003||Diagnostic Methods I||5.75|
|SACV1004||Angiologic Diseases I||5.75|
|SACV1006||Education I|| 5.75|
|SACV2001||Clinical Training II||70.43|
|SACV2002||Diagnostic Methods II||5.75|
|SACV2003||Angiologic Diseases II||5.75|
|SACV2004||Angiologic Therapeutics I||5.75|
|SACV2005||Research II||11.5 |
|SACV2006||Education II|| 5.75|
|SACV3001||Clinical Training III||70.43|
|SACV3003||Angiologic Therapeutics II||5.75|
|SACV3004||Diagnostic Methods III||5.75|
|SACV3005||Research III||11.5 |
|SACV3006||Medical and Health Education|| 5.75|
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.