Our undergraduate degree program in Global Business (LNG) will enable you to provide innovative solutions to international business problems, with a holistic global approach.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
You have the option of a double degree with Victoria University in Australia to obtain the Bachelor in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
This program is accredited by the Consejo de Acreditación en Ciencias Administrativas, Contables y afines.
We have a Business Certification in Asia, awarded by Shanghai University.
You will develop comprehensively as a professional with a vision to identify business generation opportunities in the global market, catering to multicultural differences, applying economic, legal, financial, and international logistics analysis to devise strategies that promote competitiveness from a private or public sector organization with an ethical perspective and within a framework of sustainability.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will develop export business plans starting from the company's objectives and resources.
- You will identify and analyze economic, cultural, legal and financial information sources for decision-making within an international business scope.
- You will integrate, analyze and use the international business theories to take advantage of the benefits provided by international treaties.
- You will manage the logistical process of exportation and importation of the company.
- You will be able to propose strategies to boost international business.
Bachelor of Global Business. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20090911 dated October 8, 2009. Effective as of April 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must have analytical ability, language-learning skills, an enterprising spirit, and a sensitivity towards and liking for other cultures.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- Management of foreign-trade companies.
- International markets research.
- International marketing and negotiation strategies.
- Economic and financial analysis for decision-making.
- How to be a socially responsible entrepreneur.
- Strategies to increase competitiveness of national and international companies participating in international trade.
- International logistics and supply chain management.
- Foreign trade legal regulations.
- Analysis and development of high added-value commercial solutions that respond to global trends.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Communication skills in a second and third language.
- Use of information technologies for administration.
- Information search and analysis for decision-making.
- Adaptation to change and different cultures.
- You will establish links between the different public and private foreign trade players.
- You will organize and lead multidisciplinary work teams.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Ethical professional performance.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Social responsibility.
Field of work
As an UDEM LNG graduate, you will be able to work as a(n):
- Coordinator of global programs
- Executive in charge of marketing products and services
- New markets researcher
- Supply chain manager
- Executive in charge of imports and exports
- Coordinator of special projects in new markets
- Trade and logistics business consultant
- Executive responsible for international negotiations and agreements
- Customs agency advisor
- International logistics coordinator
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.