When pursuing the undergraduate program in Marketing and Strategy (LMEC), you will prepare marketing and business proposals in a structured, planned, and justified manner for their adequate implementation in companies or institutions. You will develop and implement strategic business messages that meet an organization’s communication needs. You will work with interdisciplinary teams in research, communication, and design areas to create appropriate market solutions.
We are part of the 5% of Business Schools worldwide that hold this accreditation.
LMEC offers you double-degree options with renowned universities.
Languages you will learn during the course of the program.
You will be educated and trained as an ethical, competitive professional in the development of comprehensive marketing communication strategies, supported by a knowledge of market, as demanded by organizations. You will be oriented to problem solving with a creative approach. You will be skillful in the use of advanced technological tools and digital platforms.
Additionally, you will be able to understand the language of business and graphic design to create messages with great visual impact addressed at specific audiences; effective leaders in strategic creativity projects.
Student Learning Outcomes
- You will prepare marketing and business proposals in a well-planned, structured, justified way for their appropriate implementation in companies and institutions.
- You will develop and implement business-based strategic messages that satisfy the organization’s communication needs.
- You will work with interdisciplinary teams in the research, communication, and design areas to create market-appropriate solutions.
Bachelor of Marketing and Creative Strategy. Recognition of Official Validity of Studies (RVOE) granted by the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education in accordance with agreement 20160430 dated September 2, 2016. Effective as of December 2015.
As a candidate to pursue this program, you must be interested in business and in formulating creative strategies. You must also like working in a collaborative environment to produce solutions through the use of technological tools and the creation of messages.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following knowledge:
- You will combine strategic thinking with graphic sensitivity to plan and execute graphic communication strategies.
- You will generate a positive impact on the organization’s marketing process through the construction of valuable exchange relationships for consumers.
- You will use market intelligence and research tools to become acquainted with your public and you will appropriately guide your efforts according to their characteristics and needs.
- You will create persuasive messages with a high visual impact as brand vehicles, using more advanced digital design tools and platforms.
- You will communicate appropriately orally and in writing.
- You will have leadership and entrepreneurship skills that will enable you to transform the social and economic reality of your milieu in a positive manner.
- You can use the English language in the business environment in which you operate.
- You will apply your knowledge and skills both nationally and internationally, in accordance with the ethical and moral principles demanded by the profession.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following skills:
- Innovation and creativity.
- Solving problems in competitive environments (under pressure).
- Search, arrangement, and processing of information.
- Use of specialized technological tools.
- Use and processing of materials in work area.
- Good oral and written communication in Spanish and English.
- Analysis and decision-making.
- Use of statistical and specialized design software.
- Adaptation to change.
Upon completion of this degree program, you will have developed the following attitudes:
- Social responsibility.
- Ethical commitment.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Adaptation to change.
- Critical thinking.
Field of work
As an UDEM LMEC graduate, you will be able to work in:
- Digital and interactive marketing
- Brand creation and development
- Customer Engagement
- Marketing Innovation
- Advertising campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Consumer insight
- Creative leadership
- Customer Brand Experience
- Ethnographic studies
- Entrepreneurship in marketing
- Product Category Management
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.