In the post-basic program in Administrative Nursing, you will develop knowledge, skills, and tools necessary for the application of clinical and community care processes in the area of administration.
Duration of program: 2 semesters.
We train professionals with knowledge, skills and tools necessary for the development of clinical and community care processes in the different areas of specialization, through different subjects.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
- Admission application.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of studies certificate – General Nursing or undergraduate degree (original and two copies).
- Original and two (2) photocopies of degree and license in General Nursing or Undergraduate Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years’ demonstrable work experience (health clinic and/or teaching).
- Original and two (2) photocopies of birth certificate (recently issued).
- Six (6) black and white credencial size (3.5 X 5 cm, 1.38” X 1.96”) photos (no snapshots, no digital photos).
- Six (6) black and white infantil size (3 X 2.5 cm, 1” X 1 1/4”) photos (no snapshots, no digital photos).
- CURP (Population Registration Code) [2 (two) copies].
- Copy of current medical service the applicant has (private, social security, etc.).
- Two (2) copies of a utility bill (water, electricity or phone) and must not be more than three months old.
Important note: submit originals to check against photocopies.
Consult the courses that you will take in the Post-basic Program in Administrative Nursing.
- General Administration
- Organizational Design
- Case Management Process
- Administration Instruments and Techniques in Nursing
- Teaching Techniques
- Nursing Care Process
- Administration Internship I
- Values Seminar
- Human Development
- Research Methods I
- Nursing Services Planning
- Resource Management in Nursing
- Nursing Administration Management
- Administration Internship II
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.