In the post-basic program in Occupational Health Nursing, you will develop knowledge, skills, and tools necessary for the application of clinical and community care processes in the area of Occupational Health.
We train professionals with knowledge, skills and tools necessary for the development of clinical and community care processes in the different areas of specialization, through different subjects.
Live an experience abroad
Have an academic experience abroad for a summer, a semester or a year.See more
Are you an international student?
Discover the programs that UDEM has for you.See more
- Admission application.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of studies certificate – General Nursing or undergraduate degree (original and two copies).
- Original and two (2) photocopies of degree and license in General Nursing or Undergraduate Degree in Nursing.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of birth certificate (recently issued).
- Six (6) black and white credencial size (3.5 X 5 cm, 1.38” X 1.96”) photos (no snapshots, no digital photos).
- Six (6) black and white infantil size (3 X 2.5 cm, 1” X 1 1/4”) photos (no snapshots, no digital photos).
- CURP (Population Registration Code) [2 (two) copies].
- Copy of current medical service the applicant has (private, social security, etc.).
- Two (2) copies of a utility bill (water, electricity or phone) and must not be more than three months old.
Important note: submit originals to check against photocopies.
Consult the courses that you will take in the Post-basic Program Occupational Health Nursing.
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Ecology and Health
- Nursing Care Process
- General Administration
- Didactics (education for health)
- Psychology of the Adult
- First Aid
- Occupational Health Regulations
- Clinical Internship I
- Research in Nursing
- Public Health
- Industrial Safety
- Health Education II
- Bioethics in Nursing
- Clinical Internship II
Learn about the success stories of our graduates.